How To Use the Kindle for Beginners
The Amazon Kindle is the world's #1 e-reader and is by far, the best available in the market. Despite this, using this e-reader can be pretty tricky. It is easy to get lost using your Kindle and even easier to screw up some important setting that is hard to fix. We understand that using it can seem a bit complex and that learning how to use on your own can be frustrating and get you nowhere fast. That's why we created How to Use the Kindle for Beginners. This video guide teaches all the basics of using your Kindle, and is perfect for seniors, first-time Kindle users, and self-proclaimed "dummies".
The Kindle is a revolutionary e-reader with the power to do many functions. With your Kindle you can: buy and download books, read books with interactive features, connect with fellow readers using Goodreads and social media, listen to audiobooks, use the dictionary and interactive features while reading, find any book in the world, and much more. Learning to do all this takes a basic understanding of how to use and navigate the Kindle. Our guide teaches the basics along with everything you need to know in order to use your Kindle, and alllows you to become an expert at using your Kindle in just 30 minutes.
What is How to Use the Kindle for Beginners?
How to Use the Kindle for Beginners is an interactive video guide created by our FVG Development team, which consists of several Kindle users of all ages and backgrounds that worked to develop a video guide that teaches in a way that everyone can follow and understand. The video guide demonstrates step-by-step how to explore all the features, and goes over specifically all of the must-know abilities of your Kindle that you can, and probably will use every single day. The fact is, there is not much help out there for people who have not used the Kindle in the past. Other websites tell you how great the Kindle is, but do not tell or show you HOW to use it. Our video guide will teach you how to do everything on your Kindle and more with complete ease.
Start Learning Now
You can follow along while watching the guide and learn how to use your Kindle in 30 minutes. By the time you are finished with it, you will have a full understanding on using your Kindle. You will have no problem reading books, downloading books, using the interactive reader features, sharing books, connecting to social media, and exploring all your Kindle's features. In fact, we guarantee it 100%. Don't waste your time struggling to learn the features on your own. This guide will help you!
Here is some of what the guide will teach you:
- Setting up your Kindle with OPTIMAL settings
- Understanding which Kindle model you have and why it matters
- Using your fingers to navigate your Kindle
- Using and understanding your Kindle's home screen
- Using the Kindle toolbar
- Managing, populating, and using "My Library"
- Creating and sharing Reading Lists
- Kindle Store - Using and exploring it
- Finding, borrowing, buying, and downloading books
- Reading a book in your personal Kindle Library
- Interactive Reading Features - Page-turning, dictionary, notes, highlighting
- Customizing your reading experience - Adjusting text size, picture size, spacing, and lighting
- Using bookmarks
- Connecting to Wi-Fi networks and connecting to Bluetooth devices
- Setting Parental Controls and altering other settings
- Tips and Tricks - Importing books from computer, preserving your battery life, Using Word Wise and X-Ray, listening to Audiobooks, and more
Ready to become a pro at using your Kindle in 30 minutes?
If you want to learn to become an expert at using your Kindle, then watch How to Use the Kindle for Beginners Interactive Video Guide. The video is shot in high quality 1080p resolution and explains all the basics of using the Kindle in simple terms.
Watch and own the video guide for less than the price of a premium app and 1/10 the price of a technology class. Our video guide covers all Kindle models purchased in the year 2012 or later, including the Kindle Oasis, Kindle Paperwhite, and Kindle Voyage.
How to Use the Kindle for Beginners - Just $7.99